I had to cut it in 2 parts because the file was too large :/
A comic about Tony liking to put his name on everything and Bucky still working on his anger management issues
I GET IT.
OH MY GOSH THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING.
THE EXPRESSIONS AND THE IDEA AND THE CUTENESS AND SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS GENIUS
GUYS LOOK AT THE BOOK TITLE! “SELF-HELP BOOK FOR EX-RUSSIAN ASSASSINS” BY NATASHA PROBABLY
we Americans act really cocky and assholey about freedom to hide the fact that our government is crumbling and nobody is actually free so please give us this one day to be annoying about it
Kinda feel bad for poor Americans now. A bit like the asshole kid who you realise is only acting like that cuz their parents are cruel and neglectful.
That’s painfully accurate.
so i bought this ring that has a little hinge and it opens up to a tiny secret box hidden under the gem and my mom told me that women used to put poison in it and then SLIP POISON INTO PEOPLES DRINKS and i was like NUH UH THIS CANT BE REAL and i just googled it and guys this is like a real thing
people are psycho
I have a few of those. I think they’re really neat!
classiest way to poison someone hands down
That’s how it all goes down in Hamlet, poison ring.
I’ve always, always wanted one of these because I have pure peppermint liquid that can ruin a drink with one drop and just kargfksernjskrn I want one.
wait why does everyone want one of these
what are all of you people planning
i regret making this post because i have been getting the creepiest reblogs in the universe seriously tumblr u scary
okay no, but seriously, bisexual steve rogers
- steve rogers watching a romantic comedy and not being sure which of the romantic leads he’s more attracted to
- steve rogers sticking up for a girl who is being harassed at a bar for making out with a girl even though she’s had a boyfriend in the past because no, she’s not doing it for attention
- steve rogers being flattered by every single teenager who has a crush on him, regardless of gender
- steve rogers reading all the literature that’s come out since he’s been in the ice about nonbinary/genderqueer issues and trying his best to educate himself and realising that he’s attracted to those people, too, and not beating himself up for it, because wow, more people to love! more lovely people!
- steve rogers educating other people on the gender spectrum
- steve rogers having the following conversation: “so you’re straight?” “no” “oh, you’re gay?” “…..no”
- steve rogers giving up on being confused about his sexuality and just rolling with it and loving himself for it and being unapologetically wonderful
- bisexual steve rogers
Like not once did she say “I want a prince to come and rescue me from my situation.”
She just wanted to look cute and turn the fuck up at the party.
Okay but imagine:
- Peter Parker going to a fan convention as Spiderman
- Peter Parker getting compliments on his Spiderman costume
- Peter Parker entering a Spiderman Costume Contest
- Peter Parker losing said contest
- Peter Parker losing the contest to Deadpool
(2/2) at first Steve is like, ‘what’d you do that for? it was under control’ and Bucky is like ‘… ok, whatever you say.’ and then they go back and forth a bit and then Bucky asks Steve when he’s getting off and Steve is like ‘the last stop.’ and Bucky is like ‘well I missed my stop helping you take out that jerk, so I guess I’m with you til the end of line’ (sorry if this has been done before)
im literaLLY SCREAMING OMG YES
What if Crowley shouted to all the demons in all existence Dean Winchester is savedAnd then somewhere in the depths of hell, deep as you can go, in the pit of no return, Lucifer whisperedOh naw, baby brother Cas gonna be pissed as here
pissed as here
- Ferguson protestors plan to halt highway traffic on Labor Day (x)
- At least 6 other Ferguson officers have been named in lawsuits alleging the use of excessive force
- Why taxpayers will get stuck with the bill for the Ferguson lawsuit
- Ferguson isn’t about black rage against cops. It’s white rage against progress.
- Between the world and Ferguson
- Teaching and talking about police violence
“The movie is about…as he struggles to find an identity in the modern world, his old life is slipping away - is hanging on by a thread. Peggy doesn’t remember him… and she’ll be dead soon. She’s the last remnant of his past. And Sam happens to find his way into his life, so now he’s slowly meeting a new friend, he’s gaining a trust with Widow…so the movie is about a journey for him as he finds new elements in the modern world to emotionally attach himself to. The cruel twist is that, the Winter Soldier shows up…and it’s like the past punching him in the face.” — Joe Russo [x]